The Coast Guard assigns targeting points to Recognized Organizations if their three-year detention ratio scores higher than 0.5%. Additionally, those with a detention ratio greater than 2.00% are also designated as Priority 1 for the class society approval requirements outlined in 46 CFR 2.45-15 (2). The Following Recognized Organizations are assigned targeting points effective July 1, 2019 – June 30, 2020.
- Bulgarian Register of Shipping *
- Conarina Group *
- Macosnar Corporation *
- National Shipping Adjusters, Inc.
- Panama Maritime Documentation Service *
- Panama Register Corporation *
- Russian Maritime Register of Shipping
* Designated as Priority 1