Safety, Security and Stewardship for the Nation’s Ports and Facilities.
CG-FAC will provide clear and timely regulations, policy and direction to Coast Guard Operational Commanders and other maritime stakeholders to achieve maritime safety, maritime security and environmental stewardship.
Honor, Respect, and Devotion to Duty..
What we do:
- Area Maritime Security (AMS)
- Maritime Transportation Security Act (MTSA)
- Transportation Workers Identification Credential (TWIC)
- Marine Transportation System (MTS)
- Waterfront Facility Program
The Office of Port & Facility Activities (CG-FAC) two divisions are:
Domestic Ports Division (CG-FAC-1)
Cargo & Facilities Division (CG-FAC-2)
News and Events
2017 Year in Review
Homeport 2.0 Deployment
Port Operations Handbook 2015 Edition
MTSA Course Certification