Safety Alerts and Bulletins Specific to Liquefied Gas Facilities:
Click HERE for all Coast Guard Safety Alerts listed on CG Homeport
LGCNCOE Field Notices Specific to Liquefied Gas Facilities:
Policy Letters Specific to Liquefied Gas Facilities:
- CG-CVC ECA Job Aid (2012) Job Aid for Compliance and Enforcement of the Emission Control Areas
- CG-543 Policy Letter 11-01 (2011) Guidelines for Coast Guard Evaluations of Compliance with The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) Vessel General Permit (VGP) for Discharges Incidental to the Normal Operation of Vessels
Navigation Circulars Specific to Liquefied Gas Facilities
- NVIC 06-2017 Guidance Related to Pipeline and Hose Testing Guidance for Marine Transportation Related Facilities Handling Oil or Hazardous Material in Bulk.
- NVIC 01-2011 Guidance Related to Waterfront Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Facilities
- NVIC 07-04, Change 1 Ballast Water Management for the Control of Aquatic Nuisance Species in the Waters of the United States.
- NVIC 04-03, Change 3 Guidance for verification of vessel security plans on domestic vessels in accordance with the regulations mandated by the Maritime Transportation Security Act (MTSA) regulations and International Ship & Port Facility Security (ISPS) Code
- NVIC 02-88 Inerting Requirements for Chemical Tankers and Gas Carriers.
- NVIC 05-81 Literature Concerning Hazardous Cargoes.
- NVIC 05-79 Inerting and Cleaning Procedures for Alkylene Oxide Containment and Systems.
Click Here for a list of all NVICs.
Additional Guidance Specific to Liquefied Gas Facilities
Code of Federal Regulations:
U.S. Code USC Title 46 - Shipping