Requests for visits to Coast Guard Headquarters within the Office of Counterterrorism and Defense Operations Policy which will involve access to classified information must be submitted by the requestor's Facility Security Officer. Visits must be sent directly to the Division Security Officer using the email address above. Visit Requests must be submitted on official letter with company letterhead and must include the following information:
- Name (Last, First, MI), rank or title, citizenship of proposed visitor.
- USCG EMPLID / Full Social Security Number
- Date of birth, place of birth
- Investigation date, date of clearance, adjudicating agency
- Security clearance level of visitor
- Name of person(s) to be visited
- Date, time, and duration of visit
- Purpose of the visit in detail
- Access level required for visit
- Information or materials to be disclosed
- If applicable; Special Coordination e.g.; Request PERMCERT, Weapon will be carried, Classified Storage, etc.
NOTE: The above information should be password protected when submitted due to content being Personable Identifiable Information (PII).
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL HAND CARRIED VISIT REQUESTS BE ACCEPTED BY COAST GUARD HEADQUARTERS