DNV GL has been authorized to issue the following IMO certificates:
- International Load Line Certificate
- International Tonnage Certificate
- SOLAS Cargo Ship Safety Construction Certificate
- SOLAS Cargo Ship Safety Equipment Certificate
- SOLAS Passenger Ship Safety Certificate
- MARPOL 73/78 Annex I: International Oil Pollution Prevention Certificate
- MARPOL 73/78 Annex II: International Pollution Prevention Certificate for the Carriage of Noxious Liquid Substances in Bulk
- MARPOL 73/78 Annex VI: International Air Pollution Prevention Certificate
- International Certificate of Fitness for the Carriage of Dangerous Chemicals in Bulk
- International Certificate of Fitness for the Carriage of Liquefied Gases in Bulk
- ISM Code; Safety Management Certificate and Document of Compliance
- Document of Compliance for ships carry dangerous goods under SOLAS regulation II-2/19
- Certificate of Fitness for Noxious Liquid Substances on Offshore Supply Vessels (IMO A.673)
- International Anti-Fouling System Certificate (IAFS)
- International Energy Efficiency Certificate (IEE)
The Coast Guard has approved the following GL Supplements:
DNV GL Supplement, dated 01 August 2016
For vessels certificated under 46 CFR:
- Subchapter D - "Tank Vessels"
- Subchapter H - "Passenger Vessels"
- Subchapter I - "Cargo and Misc Vessels"
- Subchapter L - "Offshore Supply Vessels" (except liftboats)
Interim changes, additions and subtractions from U.S. Supplements