Gas Carrier Industry Training Program
If you are interested in participating in Gas Carrier Industry Training please contact
LCDR Dallas Smith
and copy the email@example.com .
Industry Training was established over 60 years ago
to expose and familiarize Coast Guard's Marine Safety professionals in the
aspects of corporate marine operations and management. The end goal was and
still is to develop the officer's ability to provide better visualization of
the business constraints of a representative segment of the maritime
If you are interested in or have been selected to participate in merchant
marine industry training with the Gas Carrier Industry, we can:
- Help you select an appropriate company based on your location;
- Provide you with a current list of topics/projects that will be of benefit to the CG;
- Provide recommendations on carrying out the training (keeping a journal,
- Provide you with technical support during your training, as requested;
- Support you with preparing the post-training report.
This training is beneficial to everyone, particularly if coordinated properly. For visibility, we ask to be copied on all post-training reports.
U.S. Coast Guard Mutual Training Agreement with SIGTTO